EQTY Capital is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We do not have a data protection officer. We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details below.
EQTY Capital LDA,
Avenida Eng. Duarte Pacheco,
Torre 2, Piso 4, Sala 7
Telephone number: +351 215 950 000
This website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Website does not form part of the Website and EQTY Capital has no control over these linked websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
What information do we collect?
The website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Personal Data is any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information – including personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of information from the user when visiting, registering on the website, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey or filling out a form as follows:
- Contact Data including first name, last name, title, email address, postal address and telephone numbers
- Profile Data such as preferences in receiving marketing from EQTY Capital, communication preferences and feedback responses.
- Other Information the user chooses to provide EQTY Capital for example inability to attend an event etc.
EQTY Capital may collect, use and share Aggregated Data necessary to provide services to our customers as well as for statistical and marketing purposes. Aggregated data may be derived from a user’s personal data but is not considered personal data in law as the data does not directly or indirectly reveal the user’s identity.
EQTY Capital does not collect Special Categories of Personal Data about the users (including information such as race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
How we use personal data
This privacy notice only deals with personal data for marketing purposes. The notice applies to marketing for all user contacts.
Information we collect from users may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise a user’s experience
- To improve our website
- To improve client service
- To respond to any requests made by the user
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
By submitting your email address on this website, the user agrees to receive emails from EQTY Capital. You may cancel your participation to these email lists by unsubscribing to the email or via an email request to EQTY Capital.
Personal data only for internal procedures. The sharing of information is limited to EQTY Capital, the Fund Manager, the user’s nominated legal representative and introducer (if applicable). The user may exercise their rights to access, rectify, exclude, remove, move, limit and / or recover the above personal data via a written request to EQTY Capital.
EQTY Capital has put in place appropriate measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, use or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
User legal rights
The user has the right under data protection laws in relation to their personal data.
A user has the right to:
- Request access to the user’s personal data enabling the user to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about the user and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the user’s personal data that we hold about the user allowing the user to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data held. EQTY Capital may verification of the new data.
- Request deletion of the user’s personal data enabling the user to request EQTY Capital to delete or remove personal data where there is no valid reason for us to continue processing it.
- Object to processing of the user’s personal data we are relying on for legitimate purposes.
- Request the transfer of the user’s personal data to a third party. This right only applies to automated information the user initially provided consent for or where the information was used to perform a contract with the user.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process the user’s personal data. This will, however, not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before the user withdraws their consent.
If the user wishes to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date: 15 March 2022 (V1)